Followers

15 January 2011

Hello 2011

The first day I entered my class, I feel so nervous .. well, I think all the students just like me. Then, I discovered that there was only one seat just for me ..... Argh! is that fairno, I do not think so. I'm so sad ... but, I do not care at all what I was alone or not .. My mother told me to study smart and just ignored the people around you .. haha .. what a good principle .. but now I have a seat with my friends even if only for a while .. naaahnever mindwell, today I will learn to strive to succeed. Moreover I will sit PMR soon, so I will work hard to excel in the world and the hereafter. I hope my 2011 resolutions will be done very well. Amin.

^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kata-kata

Sesunnguhnya aku berserah pada-Mu Ya Rab...

Sesunnguhnya aku berserah pada-Mu Ya Rab...

Oppa Nichkhun :)